See how delicious nourishing food can be! Feast your eyes on a few Plan to Plate sample menus. The beauty of our service is that your meals will meet your health needs while also satisfying your cravings. We develop menus to fit your specific dietary requirements and prepare them with fresh, wholesome, delicious ingredients.
Most clients opt for 2 or 3 meals per week, leaving a few evenings open for leftovers and dinners out on the town. Some folks request a pot of homemade soup and a big, fresh salad with a fun dressing to nourish themselves throughout the week. Breakfast items and vibrant fruit salads are mainstays on menus for many clients as well. It’s all up to you!
We can accommodate any health need or diet, including:
- Low carb
- No sugar or low sugar
- Gluten free
- Paleo Diet
- Special diets needed by seniors
If you don’t see yours, let us know! We can work with any dietary needs to create delicious meals.
Scratch-made Comfort Food
- Georgia peach barbecued shrimp with panko crusted zucchini and farro salad- roasted golden beets, sundried tomatoes, gouda cheese, pine nuts, oregano and parsley
- Mexi-spiced meatballs in cumin spiked tomato sauce over manchego cheese grits, green beans, and jicama salad
- Clay pot chicken over ramen noodles with tamari roasted carrots and okra, and bok choy-radish salad, miso peanut sauce
Gluten-free and Dairy-free
- Lemon and herb roasted wild salmon over braised red potatoes with kale, apple, and marcona almond salad, basil arugula pesto
- Thai coconut ginger chicken and veggies over lentils and chickpeas with fresh slaw- napa cabbage, daikon, carrots, scallions, cilantro, peanuts, tahini lime dressing
- Jambalaya with okra and yellow squash, celery and corn salad, remoulade
- Roasted smoky eggplant and tomato curry with carrots and asparagus over cauliflower rice and raw salad of cucumber, fennel, black mustard seeds, cumin seeds, cilantro
- Taco night! Mushroom, chopped spinach, and quinoa filling in corn taco shells with ribboned lettuce, avocado, sliced jalapenos, and fresh salsa with cumin roasted butternut squash and pinto beans
- Jerk spiced roasted tofu over coconutty black beans with stirfried broccoli leaves, carrots, and peppers, spicy green cashew cream sauce